Every little girl dreams about her big day, whether it’s walking down an aisle in a church or on a pink sand beach, it’s a magical moment with little details that create the picture-perfect fairytale. Lighthouse Bay Resort in Barbuda offers brides-to-be the “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I Do” package providing a stunning tropical backdrop and a celebrity-style celebration from beginning to end.
The bride and bride-groom enjoy the intimacy and seclusion of their special day as they take over the island and exchange their vows beachside with 12 of their closest friends and family on-hand to celebrate the moment they say “I do.”
Couples celebrating their wedding with Lighthouse Bay are offered the following as part of the “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I Do” package:
* Six nights in the Grand Suite for the bride and groom
* Three nights for up to 12 people, including two Junior Suites and two Master Suites
* All meals and beverages for all guests during their stay
* One roundtrip helicopter transfer for the bride and groom to and from Antigua
* One way transfer for the extended party to or from Antigua via a private plane
* Arrival welcome champagne for all guests
* White Nights Party, where everyone wears white, on the beach for a rehearsal dinner
* Wedding ceremony on the beach or at the Club House
* Wedding dinner with choice of location – the Lagoon Restaurant, dining under the stars on the upper deck of the Club House, or romantic dining on the beach under the stars
* Wedding cake
* Two bottles of Moet & Chandon Star Champagne
In addition, the bride and groom also can enjoy the following:
* Wedding night romantic turndown service with Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne, Bougainville flowers petals scattered on bed and floating gently in warm bath water with glows of flickering candle lights
* Bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne
* One tour of the Frigate Bird Sanctuary
* An evening of one hour romantic sunset horseback riding
* One 60-minute couple’s full-body massage
* One night stargazing with champagne tasting on the beach
The “Signature Champagne Cocktail Yes I Do” package is available June 1 – Aug. 31, 2011 - and package rates start at $52,999. Exclusivity and seclusion take on new heights at the five-star resort which is situated on its own private island with 17 miles of unspoiled pink sand beach and the clear turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea to the front and the blue-green serenity of the Codrington Lagoon to the rear. The property is only accessible visa S.V.G Airlines, helicopter and ferry service.
All nine suites include satellite televisions, iPod alarm clock CD players, complimentary international phone calls, personal laptops and iPads for guests use and WiFi connection.