Say I Do with Fresh Cut Wholesale Flowers for Weddings and Events
Brenda's Wedding Blog may have received payment, trade and/or products. However, I only promote products I love and want to share with you. All opinions stated are my own.
With engagement season upon us, it’s time to start planning engagement parties, bridal showers, and weddings. Plus, all the fun events in between and after the I Do’s. Of course, fresh cut flowers are always a must-have for the party decor and even the bride’s (along with the bridesmaids) bouquets.
Having fresh cut flowers at wholesale pricing for your color dreams to go wild would be great, right?
- bulk roses
- fresh cut hydrangeas
- DIY flowers for special events
- single variety hand tied bouquets
I’m rather partial to the sunflower bouquet myself as sunflowers were my wedding flower, with hydrangeas.
Do you have a favorite go-to-bloom when creating your own floral arrangements?
A few perks that you will love to know about the fresh cut Wholesale Flowers:
1. These fresh cut flowers last longer than those that have been sitting in a warehouse for days
2. The middleman is eliminated to ensure you get your flowers ASAP, with minimal refrigeration, storage and at the best price
3. The flowers are sourced direct from farms in Holland and South America
4. WholesaleFlowers.net supports local flower farming communities - every bloom has been harvested at a Veriflora and Rain Forest Alliance certified farms