Treat Cupcake Bar, the country’s first make-your-own cupcakery, creates innovative bridal confections. Among the most popular is Treat's signature "Giant Cupcake" which is a unique alternative to traditional wedding cake. Other creative ideas that Treat Cupcake Bar shared with me include:
- On-Site Custom Cupcake Bar – Treat delivers their make-your-own experience, setting up their elaborate cupcake bar on-site at wedding celebrations
- Edible centerpieces – a recent fall wedding featured a “pumpkin patch” of cupcakes with fondant pumpkins and leaves scattered across the table
- “Bridal Party” Tier – cupcakes decorated with fondant bridesmaids’ dresses and the bride in wedding dress at the top
- ‘Squarecakes’ – a tier of different sized square-shaped cupcakes, decorated like presents with bows
- ‘Couplecakes’ – sets of mini cupcakes with white and black frosting, interlocked with a silver fondant heart (symbolizing bride and groom)
To see more from Treat, please visit their web site.