Squaw Valley’s Garden Venue is a perfect ceremony location for outdoor Spring, Summer or Fall weddings. Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada and just a few short miles from beautiful Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley offers everything a bride will want for her mountain wedding.
The Garden provides an intimate setting among beautiful trees that open up to impressive views of the Tram Face. In addition to this spectacular backdrop, The Garden is located right outside the Olympic Village Lodge, an excellent reception venue for up to 300 guests. Together, these venues make for an ideal combination for large groups, elderly guests, or families with small children. Additional benefits of The Garden include:
· Scenic photo shoot locations
· On-site and local activities for kids and adults of all ages
· Luxurious lodging & accommodations at The Village at Squaw Valley
· Easy access to Reno Airport and major highways
· In-house catering, event planning and day-of coordinators and staff