Must-have venues and offerings for the perfect wedding celebration
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa – The Last Hurrah Package
An unforgettable bachelor and bachelorette weekend in desert luxury awaits at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa. Planning a group weekend to celebrate the last days of singledom can be a headache, but at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells that process is as easy as popping a bottle of champagne. After booking, guests will be contacted by professionally-trained butlers for a pre-arrival consultation to discuss the party’s weekend wishes.
The Last Hurrah Package includes:
* Discounted One- or Two-Bedroom Villa, with private patio and outdoor whirlpool spa or gas fire pit
* Personal butler service with pre-arrival planning consultation
* Private poolside cabana at the adult-only Oasis Pool with service and amenities
* Special Last Hurrah amenity upon arrival, tailored to bachelor or bachelorette parties
To make the experience one of a kind, The Last Hurrah Package offers a la carte add-ons:
* 10 percent discount on a Garden Suite Spa experience at Agua Serena Spa
* 10 percent discount on a Tequila Tasting at Agave Sunset
* 10 percent discount on private dining arrangements at Lantana
* Discounted round of golf at the Indian Wells Golf Resort
* Agua Serena Spa regular menu discounts: 10 percent for two, 15 percent for three, 20 percent for four or more people
Pricing begins at $499 per night for a One-Bedroom Villa and $699 per night for a Two-Bedroom Villa. Package is valid until Dec. 31, 2013. To book The Last Hurrah Package use booking code: HURRAH.
St. Francis Winery – The Perfect Nuptial Backdrop
Recently named the number one wine destination in the United States and second in the world by TripAdvisor, Sonoma County wine country is a popular choice among wedding couples. St. Francis Winery in the heart of Sonoma County is one location where the very best of the region can be experienced. Called the “quintessential wine country wedding destination” by acclaimed wine country wedding planner Robbin Montero (named byTravel & Leisure magazine as “the expert wedding planner for California Wine Country”), St. Francis Winery offers couples and their guests a wine country wedding weekend filled with beauty, relaxation and activity. For over 35 years, St. Francis Winery has produced top quality varietals from the region’s best appellations – using 100% Sonoma County fruit. To book a wedding at St. Francis Winery, visit stfranciswine.com.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa – Honeymoon Destination
Complete your wedding celebration with a relaxing honeymoon at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa. With breathtaking sunrises and romantic sunsets, Hyatt Regency Maui offers newlyweds the perfect getaway to relax with the one they love. Couples can choose from spa treatments at Maui’s only oceanside spa facility, Spa Moana, or open-air dining at the property’s restaurant, Japengo. The resort’s free Honeymoon Reception also offers a special ho’omaika’i (congratulations) including: fresh flower lei upon arrival, a bottle of sparkling wine, and a keepsake photo book. Additional honeymoon activities include: Romance Tour of the Stars – explore the Maui sky with a romantic couples-only rooftop astronomy program and Oceanside Dining – enjoy a private candlelit dinner along the beach shores of Kaanapali. To book a honeymoon at Hyatt Regency Maui, visit maui.hyatt.com.