Get Wed at the World’s Largest Hyatt in Chicago
Enjoy complimentary accommodations during a honeymoon stay upon celebrating your wedding
Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago’s largest hotel and the largest Hyatt in the world, sweeps the soon-to-be-wed off their feet with memorable wedding packages to make newlyweds’ dreams come true. The hotel, which recently underwent a $169M renovation, sets the tone for this once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
Multiple ballrooms and reception halls (including the street level Crystal Ballroom, featuring 19-foot-high windows with views of the Chicago River, Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building) allow for eight floor plan variations to accommodate private wedding ceremonies, receptions and banquets of all sizes. In addition to the Crystal Ballroom, the Grand Ballroom offers a breathtaking design integrating contemporary with memorable artistic elements; the Regency Ballroom allows ample dining space that is elegantly adorned from floor to ceiling with bold lighting fixtures, two-tone wood walls and technology-enabled niches; and the Plaza Ballroom provides an intimate space with contemporary décor and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Executive Chef Robert Lang will amaze guests with creative dishes that inspire even the most discerning of food connoisseurs. Classically trained at the renowned hotel school Bad Gleichenbuerg in Austria, Chef Lang perfected his skills in Europe, Israel, the Caribbean and Hawaii. His staff were carefully selected and trained to follow suit for this once-in-a-lifetime moment.
Wedding Package Elements
* Chicago honeymoon suite with complimentary champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries
* Elegant banquet room
* Butler-passed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
* Delicious, four-course plated lunch or dinner
* Custom designed, tiered wedding cake
* Five-hour open bar featuring call brand liquors, domestic and imported beers
* Champagne toast for all guests
* Wine selections available throughout wedding reception
* Ice carving
* Lovely linens and table settings in several color options
* Votive candles on dining tables
* Professional banquet captain and serving staff
* Complete menu tasting in advance of the wedding
* Gift, place card, cake and bridal tables
* Staging area for band or DJ
* Dance floor
* Discounted hotel room packages and special parking rates
* Special pricing on rehearsal dinner and / or post-wedding brunch if booked with complete wedding package
* Additional Gold Passport Points for sleeping rooms and related events
About Hyatt Regency Chicago:
Hyatt Regency Chicago, the largest Hyatt property in the world, features 2,019 guest rooms, 228,000 square feet of meeting and event space and five restaurants and lounges. The hotel is located at 151 East Wacker Drive in the heart of downtown. Hyatt Regency Chicago borders the Magnificent Mile and is only blocks away from Chicago’s premier theatre, cultural, shopping, and dining districts. For reservations, visit www.chicagoregency.hyatt.com, Facebook.com/HyattRegencyChicago or on Twitter @hyattchicago.