Love is in the air at Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa with the gift of an all-inclusive wedding package, designed to make it easy for couples to celebrate their most cherished day on the cliffs overlooking the California coast. The resort’s expert team takes the stress out of wedding planning and coordinates all essentials needed to create a perfectly memorable wedding. Couples who are excited to tie the knot this spring may book their reservation at Laguna Cliffs Marriott before February 15, 2013, and share their “I Do’s” on four available dates: March 23, April 6, May 5 and May 11, 2013.
Each blissful couple will also receive a relaxing couples massage on the day before or after the wedding and a complimentary two-night stay in an ocean view room, as a special congratulations from Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa.
The all-inclusive wedding package will host 150 guests and is available for a valued price of $26,000 (inclusive of sales tax and service charge) and includes the following wedding necessities:
An Ocean-view Ceremony on any of the 3 Outdoor Venues: (Laguna Brick, Del Mar or Vue Lawn)
* Custom Floral Arch or Pedestal Arrangements
* White Aisle Runner or Fresh Flower Petals
* White Garden Chairs, Market Umbrellas
* Ceremony Riser
* Sound System with (2) Speakers and (1) Wireless Handheld Microphone
* (2) Dressing rooms for Bride and Groom (Available from 8 AM – 5 PM)
* Ceremony Rehearsal
Reception in the Richard Henry Dana Ballroom
* (1) Hour Cocktail Reception with (4) Tray Passed Hors d’oeuvres, (1) Hour Hosted Deluxe Brand Bar
* Three-course seated dinner: (Includes Soup or Salad, Chicken or Fish Entrée & Chocolate Truffles)
* Continuous Wine Pour during dinner and Champagne toast
* (1) Additional Hour Hosted Deluxe Brand Bar during Dinner Reception
* Custom-designed wedding cake
* Coffee and/or Hot Tea service with cake service
* Linens, Napkins (White, Ivory or Black), votive candles per guest table, Dance Floor, & Riser for Band
* Menu tasting for 4 guests
* Discounted rate for a block of rooms for wedding guests, based on hotel availability the night of the wedding
Offer expires February 15, 2013. Each additional guest, over the 150 allocated attendees, is $175.00 per person. Additional food and beverage amenities are available at an added fee. The all-inclusive wedding promotion is based on availability. For more information, or to make reservations, please visitwww.LagunaCliffs.com or call 949.661.5000.
About Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa:
Set high on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the AAA Four Diamond Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa makes the most of its ocean view location, overlooking the California Coastline, Doheny State Beach and Dana Point Harbor, offering 2,500 yacht slips. The picturesque red-roofed Victorian-style resort appeals to both business and leisure travelers who enjoy commanding views of vast white beaches, glorious sunsets and the area's quaint seaport village. Featuring 378 beautifully appointed guest rooms, including 15 deluxe suites; the pristine accommodations at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa comfortably blend coastal elegance and a sunny décor that reflects the spirit of Dana Point. Guests visiting for leisure can enjoy the two heated swimming pools with ocean views along with the 14,000-square-foot Spa at Laguna Cliffs that embraces the relaxed essence of Orange County with specialty massages, facials and body treatments in its beautifully appointed ten treatment rooms. The luxurious spa received a prestigious accolade as the chosen recipient in the “Best for Romance” category by the 2012 SpaFinder Wellness Readers’ Choice Awards. While on business, guests can sneak in a round of golf at one of five local courses in between meetings in the more than 50,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space. Follow Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa onFacebook and Twitter.