Future brides and grooms who seek a special setting for their vows can say “I Do” to a free destination wedding with the purchase of a five-night honeymoon at Grand Lucayan, Bahamas.The award-winning island resort’s numerology-inspiredFree Destination Wedding special begins and ends on two “lucky” dates: 11/12/13 through 12/13/14.
During this time period, couples who book Grand Lucayan’s Free Destination Wedding offer will also enjoy a free dolphin encounter and $75 resort dining credit in addition to a full array of wedding services at the classic Bahamian resort. The special requires the purchase of a five-night honeymoon in an Ocean View Room category or higher, and includes:
* Dedicated wedding planner
* Reserved wedding site on the gazebo or beach
* Grand Lucayan signature bridal bouquet
* Grand Lucayan signature groom's boutonniere
* Grand Lucayan signature wedding cake
* Ceremony seating and signing table with chairs
* Steaming of wedding attire
* Complimentary day use room (based on availability)
* Transportation to Registrar's Office
* Marriage officer
* Legal documents
* Romantic turndown service
* 30-minute Sense of Togetherness Couple's Massage
* 1-1/2-hour Dolphin Encounter for two
* $75 resort dining credit valid at China Beach or Churchills
* Late check-out based on availability
The offer is good on stays booked by May 31, 2014 for travel Nov. 12, 2013 through Dec. 13, 2014, with room rates starting at $149
Grand Lucayan, Bahamas is just 55 miles off the Florida coast, making travel for the couple and their guests a piece of (wedding) cake. The resort offers a variety of wedding packages paired with experienced wedding planners to ensure each wedding is a day to remember. For more information visit www.grandlucayan.com/wedding, submit an RFP here, or call (877) 434-2996.
About Grand Lucayan, Bahamas
Located on Grand Bahama Island, Grand Lucayan, Bahamas has 542 guestrooms and suites and is situated along an expansive 7.5-acre beach with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Just 55 miles off the coast of Florida, Grand Lucayan, Bahamas offers some of the finest amenities in the Caribbean. Guests enjoy spacious accommodations, a selection of restaurants, three swimming pools, , four tennis courts – all offering Grand Slam surfaces, a 25,000 square-foot Senses Spa & Fitness Center, 18-hole championship golf course – The Reef Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., and 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space and a Las Vegas-style casino. Like us on Facebook, facebook.com/grandlucayan or follow us on Twitter, @grandlucayan.