Plan the Southern Wedding of Your Dreams
From intimate, candlelit affairs to breathtaking celebrations, Georgia’s Partridge Inn guarantees the wedding of a lifetime with its impeccable southern hospitality
It’s where U.S. Presidents have visited -where world events have occurred and where brides dream of holding their perfect southern wedding. The Partridge Inn in Augusta, Georgia is the ultimate location for true southern hospitality with its luxurious accommodations, award-winning dining, personalized service, and beautiful designed wedding spaces.
Called the ‘Grand Hotel of the Classic South’ this legendary southern hotel, which opened in 1892, recently underwent renovations to make it even more elegant for weddings. The Partridge Inn features 145 updated guest rooms, luxurious venue spaces for nuptials, and more than a quarter mile of verandahs and wrap-around balconies.
Key features of the hotel that are ideal for weddings include:
• More than 10,000 square feet of function space and offering the greatest variety of function rooms in the region, including multiple event spaces with private verandahs.
• Lavish Morris Partridge Ballroom, site of the 1923 Presidential Banquet for Warren Harding, featuring over 2,400 square feet of space, high ceilings, chandeliers, a baby grand piano, fireplace and private verandah.
• Second floor buy-out perfect for large weddings including the ballroom, bar, restaurant, Champions Suite and entire second floor verandah.
• Executive chef who can work with clients to design custom wedding menus.
• Expert event planners, helping brides and grooms create memorable receptions.
• Award-winning catering and cuisine named "Augusta's Best Brunch" and "Augusta's Best Outdoor Dining."
• Audiovisual equipment for rousing speeches and photo montages.
• Balcony guest rooms with one-of-a-kind views
• Special discounted guest room rates for wedding guests.
Additional wedding venues offered at the Partridge Inn include:
• Courtyard 10, private outside Charleston Style courtyard; perfect intimate receptions or rehearsal dinners of 40 guests.
• Magnolia Room, ideal for showers, brunches, luncheons, rehearsal dinners or receptions of up to 50 guests.
• Richmond Room, perfect for receptions and dinners for up to 60 guests.
• Penthouse, the hotel’s rooftop gem, featuring sweeping views of the city for up to 125 guests reception style.
• Summerville Room, the hotel’s newly remodeled room, perfect for receptions and rehearsal dinners of up to 80 guests.
The Partridge Inn also offers guests proximity to one of Georgia’s most beautiful cities, Augusta. During their stay, brides and grooms can enjoy numerous sights and attractions just minutes from the inn, including the wondrous architecture of beautiful antebellum homes; Augusta Canal built in 1845 and America's only industrial power canal still in use for its original purpose; and the Augusta Golf & Gardens.
For more information on The Partridge Inn and its lavish southern-style weddings, visit the inn’s Website or call 1-800-476-6888.
About The Partridge Inn:
The Partridge Inn is known for its distinctly southern details, including beautiful verandahs, classic columns, stately magnolia trees and unparalleled personal service. The hotel encompasses145 individually decorated executive rooms, studios and deluxe suites, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and high-tech meeting facilities. The Partridge Inn’s signature restaurant, The Verandah Grill, offers fine dining and live jazz. The Partridge Inn is managed by the Hostmark Hospitality Group, a leading hospitality management firm that operates upscale full service hotels, resorts, focused service hotels and restaurants worldwide.
About Hostmark Hospitality Group:
Hostmark Hospitality Group is a leading hospitality management firm with consistent leadership spanning more than four decades, operating upscale full service hotels, independent boutique hotels, luxury resorts, focused service hotels, attractions and concept restaurants worldwide. Headquartered in Schaumburg, IL, with Development offices in Denver, CO, and Cairo, Egypt, Hostmark Hospitality Group is an award-winning operator of Marriott, Hilton, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Starwood and Wyndham Hotels. Hostmark Hospitality Group has a proven longstanding reputation for delivering superior results through forward focused ingenuity and exceptional asset management.