Hilton French Polynesia 1st in Country to Offer A La Carte Wedding
In Celebration of the Legalization of Weddings for Non French Nationals, The Bora Bora Nui & Hilton Moorea Have Created a Range of Wedding Tastes & Budgets
Long recognized as one of the most romantic destinations in the world, French Polynesia can now serve as an exotic backdrop for destination weddings. Recently, France approved a law allowing non-French nationals to wed in the islands of Tahiti. In celebration of this historic change, Hilton French Polynesia offers the first, extensive array of a la carte wedding services, providing couples with a myriad of options to create their ideal, personalized French Polynesian wedding.
From lavish ceremonies with traditional Tahitian dancers, musicians, and priests to simple ceremonies on the beach -- or even on a private island -- the new Wedding Menu at Hilton French Polynesia allows couples to pick and choose from an array of special enhancements to create an individualized tropical wedding, or vow renewal, of their dreams. Bridal couples can choose from two five-star resorts in the Hilton family located in this Tahitian paradise – the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa – which Trip Advisor voted both one of the Top Ten Most Romantic Hotels in the world as well as one of the top ten hotels in the world for relaxation, or the Hilton Bora Bora Nui which was emblazoned in the minds of about 20 million viewers as the location for the 2010 proposal finale of ABC’s The Bachelorette.
A la carte wedding options include:
* Traditional wedding services -- with a classic tiered cake, flower bouquets and petal pathways performed in the resort’s hilltop chapels
* Exotic Polynesian wedding ceremonies
* Professional hair & make up services to help the bride/bridal party get ready on the big day
* Polynesian Wedding specialties for guests to buy the happy couple – like Polynesian pareos, romantic room decorations - ranging from colorful tropical flower arrangements to an exclusive romantic turn down service -- which includes a flower bath, music and candle setup; spa credit gift vouchers for couple’s treatments like the famous “Million Dollar Massage” at the Bora Bora Nui’s Hina Spa are also available
* Amenities for receptions of all sizes -- local musicians, a selection of wines & champagnes, photographers, and dining options including fresh Polynesian cuisine
* Gorgeous reception spaces -- six different locations at each resort -- ranging from a feet in the sand restaurant to a wooden dock over the water jutting into the water; from an elegant open air Mediterranean restaurant to a reception on your own private island
* Complete Wedding Packages
* Assistance from Wedding Concierge
Find out more about specifics of Destination Weddings in Tahiti at: http://www.tahiti-tourisme.com/weddings/tahitidestinationweddings.asp
About Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
This year, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui was honored as one of the Top 20 Luxury Hotels in the South Pacific in TripAdvisor’s 2012 Traveler’s Choice Awards. Located on a private island around a sacred cove, the Nui features 122 suite-sized villa bungalows and a 30,000-square-foot hilltop Spa. Recently, the Nui has gained notoriety for being featured as a romantic backdrop on two of America’s biggest reality TV shows – the 2010 season finale of the hit ABC show The Bachelorette as well as three hour-long episodes in 2011 season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
This award-winning, authentic Polynesian resort is known for setting firsts, from being French Polynesia’s first all-suite resort; having the first floating lobby and overwater check-in; the first half mile long white sand beach; the first full-service spa; being the only resort with a hilltop wedding chapel and a private islet ideal for romantic dinners, and now the first two-story overwater bungalows in French Polynesia.
About the Hilton Moorea
Chosen as one of the Top 5 Hotels for Romance in the World as well as one of the Top 20 Relaxation/Spa Hotels in the South Pacific in the 2012 TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa has long been a favorite of discerning world travelers. The 10-year-old Hilton Moorea teems with Polynesian “mana,” or spirit, and unfolds between a 10-acre aquamarine lagoon and velvet green mountains on the heart-shaped island that is just a 30 minute ferry ride from French Polynesia’s capital city of Papeete.