Legendary South Florida Resort Introduces Pre Mini-Moon
In partnership with Jocelyn W. Charnas, Ph.D., a nationally renowned clinical psychologist who is referred as “The Wedding Doctor,” the legendary Turnberry Isle Miami is proud to announce its first Pre-Mini Moon package designed with newly engaged couples in mind.
Before heading down the aisle and saying “I Do,” enjoy a special weekend at the 300-acre resort with Dr. Charnas as your host. The Pre Mini-Moon starts at $599 per night and includes:
* Accommodations in a Deluxe Golf View Room
* Welcome amenity
* Friday night hors d'oeuvres and cocktail reception with Dr. Jocelyn Charnas plus mixer with top Miami wedding vendors in an informal setting to get a glimpse into the hottest food, floral, décor and photography trends
* Saturday one-on-one informative session with Dr. Charnas to lay the foundation for improved communication, effective problem-solving, and emotional connectedness for the engagement period and beyond
* Tour of Turnberry Isle Miami resort and meeting with resort’s Catering Manager Kristina Lazos on how to choose a venue
* Couple’s dance class
* Romantic dinner at Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak restaurant
* Private cabana at the Laguna Pool throughout weekend
* Savings on spa, golf and tennis
* Overnight valet parking, resort fee and room tax
Minimum two-night stay is required. Available January 25 – 27th, 2012.
About Jocelyn W. Charnas, Ph.D.
A licensed clinical psychologist practicing in New York City, Dr. Charnas received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania and a master’s degree and doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from Adelphi University. It was not until her own engagement, that Dr. Charnas realized the few resources available for couples to address emotional and psychological needs that often accompany the journey to “I Do.” Designing a program based on her work with newlyweds in her practice and her own experience as a bride-to-be, Dr. Charnas identified strategies and skills that, if incorporated into a relationship early on, can lay the foundation for improved communication, effective problem solving, and emotional connectedness for the engagement period and beyond. As a result, she has received numerous recognitions and coined her nickname as “The Wedding Doctor.”
About Turnberry Isle Miami
Tucked away on 300 tropical acres between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Turnberry Isle Miami is a Mediterranean-style retreat with a culture of authenticity, spirited service and enriching experiences. The property is renowned for its two championship golf courses redesigned by Raymond Floyd, Celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s award-winning Bourbon Steak restaurant, three-story Spa & Fitness Center, the elite Cañas Tennis, three relaxing pools, 40,000 square feet of meetings space, beach club on the Atlantic and engaging kids camps all within reach of 408 spacious guest rooms and suites. An Autograph Collection property, Turnberry Isle Miami has a reputation for excellence. For more information or for reservations, call 1-866-612-7739 or visit www.turnberryislemiami.com. To receive regular updates and news, follow @TIsleMiami on Twitter and Like the Facebook page.