Tie the Knot with Kimpton's "Bundled Wedding Bliss" Pkg
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants is giving couples the chance to say “I do” this winter with a custom, all-inclusive “Bundled Wedding Bliss” package. Available at a Kimpton hotel in Chicago – Hotel Monaco, Hotel Palomar or Hotel Allegro – Jan. 1 through March 30, busy couples now have the perfect reason to get hitched without the headaches of planning. This affordable package allows lovers to relax with a stunning and stress-free wedding as professional on-site wedding planners tailor every element of the event, from start-to-finish, to reflect the individual interests of each bride and groom-to-be.
Love will be in the air as couples tie the knot with up to 125 people in tow and enjoy the “Bundled Wedding Bliss” package. Available to book through Nov. 1, the package includes:
Toast and Tunes to Set the Mood
* A disc jockey will bring the party to life with five hours of music chosen by the bride and groom.
* The bride and groom will be welcomed to their reception with a Champagne toast and four hours of premium bar service that includes wine service during dinner.
* Premium décor will add color to the room with specialty linens, lounge furniture, chair covers and up lighting, all tailored to the color themes of each individual wedding.
* Floral arrangement options will include 15 floral centerpieces, four cocktail arrangements, one bridal bouquet, four bridesmaid bouquets, and five boutonnieres.
Gourmet Cuisine from Kimpton’s Chef-driven Restaurants
* Guests will be welcomed with a selection of six hors d’oeuvres and enjoy a dinner inspired by the bride and groom that includes a salad and entrée. Couples will work with chefs at Kimpton restaurants to create entrees ranging from: Stuffed Breast of Chicken with Lemon Thyme Jus, Truffled Mushroom Risotto and Terrine of Winter Vegetables to lighter seafood choices such as a Baked Salmon with Tomato Confit, Sea Salt and Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes and Bundled Root Vegetables.
* A stunning tiered wedding cake with custom decorations and finishes will be designed according to the couple’s interest.
* After dancing the night away, guests will enjoy late night bites from the chef.
Warm Welcome and Fond Farewell
* The bride and groom will be treated to a bridal suite fit for royalty while parents of the happy couple receive complimentary guestroom upgrades for their stay.
* Kimpton will send couples off to their honeymoon with a $250 gift card to their bridal registry.
“Planning a wedding can be nerve-racking, not to mention time consuming and we understand not everyone has the time to plan every detail of their dream day. We want couples to relax and enjoy this special time without the stress of managing every detail,” said Suzanne Halperin, director of operations catering division. “This untraditional package was designed to be a one-stop-shop for brides that provide every bit of customization to create the vision for their special day, without the cumbersome planning of every detail.”
“Bundled Wedding Bliss” is valued at more than $31,000 and can be booked for only $19,000 plus tax and service charge now until Nov. 1, 2011, for weddings taking place from Jan. 1 – March 30, 2012. To learn more about “Bundled Wedding Bliss” or to book this package, please visit: www.kimptonhotels.com/meetings/weddings/wedding-bliss.aspx. To learn more about Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, visit www.KimptonHotels.com, www.Twitter.com/Kimpton, www.Facebook.com/Kimpton or www.LifeisSuite.com.
ABOUT KIMPTON HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a collection of boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants in the US, is an acknowledged industry pioneer and was the first to bring the boutique hotel concept to America. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2011, Bill Kimpton founded the company in 1981 and today it is well-known for making travelers feel welcomed and comfortable while away from home through intuitive and unscripted customer care, stylish ambience and having a certain playfulness in its approach to programs and amenities. Adjacent to the hotels are locally-loved, top-rated, destination Kimpton restaurants. Kimpton leads the hospitality industry in ecological practices through its innovative EarthCare program that spans all hotels and restaurants. Market Metrix, a recognized authority and leader in feedback solutions, consistently ranks Kimpton above other hotel companies in luxury and upper upscale segments for customer satisfaction. Privately held Kimpton operates 53 hotels and 53 restaurants in 23 cities. For more information visit www.KimptonHotels.com or call 1-800-KIMPTON.
*According to The Wedding Report, a company that tracks wedding statistics