In an effort to ease some of the financial burdens that can be associated with planning a wedding, Manhattan's luxurious event venue espace has developed the "Ultimate Wedding Package," an all encompassing combination of some of NY's most high-end vendors, boasting a total of $20,000 in savings. "We've packaged the best that New York City has to offer and made it attainable for all couples," - Barry Rosenthal, Director of Catering and Sales at espace.
The "Ultimate Wedding Package" eliminates the financial burdens and scheduling snafus so often associated with planning a wedding, by creating a 5-hour wedding reception for 150 guests at espace to include:
* Food & Beverage provided by espace's Executive Chef Jason Munger. Munger, recently featured on The Martha Stewart Radio Whole Living Show, is a culinary artist! The talented Chef Munger will create custom menus to please any palate, with a wide variety of menu options including everything from ethnic and vegetarian to traditional, and will incorporate any dish into a couple's signature menu their needs.
* Wedding cake provided by espace's Executive Pastry Chef, Sarah Buck. Buck will work with the bride and groom to customize their personal wedding cake, and welcomes all detailed and custom designs.
* Wedding invitations provided by Alpine Creative Group, winner of five nationally recognized design awards in 2008 and three in 2009 for exceptional quality.
* DJ set from Hank Lane Music and Productions, one of the top rated entertainment companies in the New York Metro area. Editors of theknot.com have chosen Hank Lane Music as "The Best in New York" after being voted on by hundreds brides in the New York Metro area.
* Floral arrangements provided by Belle Fleur, a premier florist best known for their romantic, classically modern design aesthetic.
* Wedding photography provided by Sarah Merians Photography & Video Company, specializing in social and corporate event photography.
The "Ultimate Wedding Package" offers both Friday and Sunday weddings, with Saturday options if booked 3 months in advance. Package details may be added to for an additional fee. For more information, please visit http://espaceny.com/ultimate-wedding-package/
espace, located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, has become an exclusive venue for events of great sophistication and luxurious tastes. With groundbreaking architecture and a 10,000 square foot modern interior boasting a contemporary white palette decor, espace is the ideal location for the quintessential New York wedding. espace is located at 635 West 42nd Street between 11th and 12th. For more information, please visit our website or call 212.967.7003