Free Packages Available When 18 Rooms or More Are Booked
Adding variety to destination weddings, Sandos Hotels & Resorts offers three ultra-romantic wedding packages at its two all-inclusive complexes on the Riviera Maya, Mexico, perfect for couples looking to tie-the-knot in paradise.
"Our Sandos properties are proud of the attentive service and lush surroundings we provide couples for their wedding day. We strive to offer a complete roster of activities, amenities and spa services to ensure guests have a stress-free and unforgettable wedding," said Jacques De Paep, director of sales and marketing, Sandos Hotels & Resorts.
Wedding packages are available in three categories and include: Sandos, Caribbean, and Riviera. All packages can be added-on to the cost of an all-inclusive hotel stay.
The Sandos package is priced at $950 and features:
· Service of a judge or minister to perform the ceremony
· Personalized service from the wedding coordinator
· All paperwork arrangements including marriage license and certificate (legal documents issued in Spanish)
· Decorated wedding site such as a private area on the beach (including guest seating)
· Background music during the ceremony (or couples can bring their own and use the hotel's CD player)
· Wedding cake
· Sparkling wine for the wedding toast
· Wedding dinner at any restaurant (based on availability and number of guests)
· Free room upgrade for the wedding couple (based on availability)
· In-room amenity of fine pastry, fruit basket and sparkling wine upon arrival
· Special guest room decoration
· Plush bathrobes for the wedding couple to use during their stay
· Special gifts for the couple including "Just Married" his and her t-shirts, and a commemorative wedding photo of the couple, presented in a keepsake Mexican-style picture frame
· Commemorative wedding certificate
To qualify for a FREE Sandos package, guests must book a minimum of 18 rooms for seven nights each.
Couples can upgrade their nuptials experience with the Caribbean package, priced at $1700, which includes all features of the Sandos package, PLUS:
· Décor for the entrance to the wedding ceremony
· Bridal bouquet and groom boutonniere
· Set of 10 wedding photographs
· Breakfast in bed, with champagne, the morning after the wedding
· One Swedish massage for the Bride and Groom
· 15% spa discount on all treatments that can be used throughout the stay
· 10% discount on motorized sports including banana boat rides, jet skiing and parasailing
To qualify for a FREE Caribbean package, guests must book a minimum of 35 rooms for seven nights each.
For an ultra-romantic experience, couples can choose the Riviera package, priced at $2,300, which includes all features of the Sandos and Caribbean packages, PLUS:
· Set of 20 wedding photographs
· Natural flowers to decorate and rose petals on the aisle
· Bridal up-do at the spa's beauty salon
· Steaming service for the wedding dress
· Preferential guestroom location
· Private VIP check-in
· Post-ceremony bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries
· Nightly turn-down service
For more information on a Sandos Hotels & Resort package, please contact the wedding coordinator at email: Weddings@SandosHotels.com for the Sandos Caracol complex (Sandos Caracol Eco-Resort & Spa and the Select Club Beach section), or Weddings.Playacar@SandosHotels.com for the Sandos Playacar complex (Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa and the Playacar Riviera Hotel section).
Requirements for getting married in Mexico can be obtained by contacting the Mexico Department of Tourism or calling 1-800-44-MEXICO.
For more information contact Sandos Hotels & Resorts at 1-866-336-4083 in the U.S. or 1-866-941-0851 in Canada, or visit our website.