Looking for a last minute Valentine’s Day getaway to sweep your special loved one off their feet?
Unlike any other resort with its 82-acre enclave on the pristine Kohala Coast of Hawaii, Kona Village Resort is the romantic and unplugged location to have a dreamy destination vacation filled with romance. Your welcome to Kona Village Resort includes a fragrant flower lei greeting and tropical rum punch upon arrival. Couples will undoubtly have an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Kona Village’s beautiful, intimate accommodations including the black sand beaches, Luau grounds, and Polynesian-style bungalows.
In addition, Romance at the Village, to make the perfect retreat possible, includes:
· Three oceanside meals for two each day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
· Use of the fitness center, tennis and guided historical and petroglyph tours
· Welcome sparkling wine amenity
· Keepsake line art drawing of your hale (Resort Bungalow)
· Choice of Paddle Boards for two or Outrigger Canoe
· One day car rental through Hertz rent a car to explore the Big Island
· Round trip ground transportation to and from Kona International Airport.
Rates start at $690 per night. Minimum stay of 5 nights required.
Book 7 Nights of Romance and receive a complimentary couples’ massage!
For more information, visit our website.