LivingSocial Escapes Offers Costa Rican Wedding Package
It’s well known that planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times a couple will endure. LivingSocial Escapes is trying to relieve some of that stress by offering soon-to-be newlyweds a simple and cost-effective way to have the wedding of their dreams in a beautiful, tropical destination.
Known for creating fully-curated “vacations-in-a-box” for easy weekend trips or destination experiences of a lifetime, LivingSocial Escapes inspires people to discover, share and enjoy unique travel experiences. And with this Escape to the scenic Manuel Antonio region of Costa Rica, couples can share the joy of their special day with each other and an intimate group of family and friends without the hassle of all the traditional planning.
This one-of-a-kind tropical destination wedding package comes complete with those pesky planning details already taken care of, including:
* Accommodations: a six-day, five-night stay for the bride and groom (in a luxury vista suite) plus 4 or 8 guests (in double occupancy “tropical rooms”) at Hotel Parador
* Transportation: round-trip transportation from San Jose by private motor coach or van
* Ceremony: a personalized wedding ceremony, as well as an officiant, the bride’s bouquet, the groom’s boutonniere and a carpet of rose petals down the aisle
* Reception: a 30-minute open bar cocktail reception with hors d’oeuvres, followed by a private dinner with prix fixe menu and a two-tiered wedding cake
* The extras: two bottles of champagne for the bride and groom upon arrival, complimentary daily breakfast for all guests, a $25 spa credit for all guests, a mani/pedi for the bride and a 35-minute massage for the groom
For more information about this package, visit their website.