To celebrate its grand opening (Sept. 30), Thailand’s Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is offering a one-of-a-kind wedding package through March 2012 that includes a property buy-out, affording 154 lucky guests exclusive access to the entire resort! Guests will get VIP treatment, akin to a “dream” celebrity wedding…but better.
The “Thai Me Down,” wedding package costs $100,000 (USD), and includes:
* Three nights accommodations for up to 154 people in the resort’s 77 suites and villas, including the luxurious Ocean Front Pool Villa for the bride and groom
* Personalized menus from the executive chef and culinary team for a weekend of celebratory cocktail parties and meals
* Women’s Open Spa, offering a choice of signature treatments and experiences
* Men’s Whisky and Cigar party on the Ocean Dock
* Pre-event Feng Shui consultation to design a beautiful wedding that weaves together the indigenous natural and cultural features of the resort and island; preparing the couple to embark on a happy and balanced life together
* Post-wedding brunch on the resort’s open lawn
The wedding package is available until Dec 31, 2011 for stays through March 31, 2012 (subject to availability)
About Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa
Opening on September 30, 2011, the hotel is located on Lamai Beach on the east coast of Koh Samui with 110-meters of beach frontage. The resort is a short drive to the island's recreational and cultural facilities, including Lamai Temple and the Yacht Club. Le Méridien Koh Samui will offer 77 guest rooms and villas with Le Méridien signature bed and elegant bathrooms with rainforest shower and separate bath tub. Le Méridien Koh Samui will showcase the global Le Méridien arrival experience, curated by international arts provocateur Jérôme Sans, the hotel brand’s cultural curator since 2006.