Forever Resorts Houseboating Destinations offer Unique Wedding Venues
For couples whose fondest childhood memories involve happy times spent on the lake, or for those simply seeking a scenic backdrop for their fall, winter and spring nuptials, Forever Resorts’ houseboating destinations offer a variety of attractive and unique options throughout the country.
Myriad possibilities await at all of Forever Resorts’ distinctive houseboating and marina destinations, including:
* Antelope Point Marina on Lake Powell near Page, Ariz.
* Callville Bay Resort and Marina 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip on Lake Mead
* Temple Bar Resort and Marina one hour from Las Vegas in Arizona on Lake Mead
* Echo Bay Marina Floatels on Lake Mead, Nev.
* Cottonwood Cove Resort and Marina on Lake Mohave north of Laughlin, Nev
* Lake Don Pedro, east of Modesto, Calif. en route to Yosemite National Park
* Lake Oroville, 75 miles north of Sacramento, Calif.
* Lake Berryessa at Pleasure Cove Resort & Marina near Napa Valley, Calif.;
* Trinity Lake Resort and Marina in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest near Redding, Calif.
* Lake of the Ozarks Marina south of St. Louis, Mo.
2012 Wedding Planning with Forever Resorts Houseboat Destinations
For example, brides and grooms can select a lakefront ceremony on the grassy knoll at Lake Mead’s Callville Bay Marina, followed by an intimate reception aboard Forever Resorts’ 75 Millennium Xtreme houseboat. Or, rent houseboats for the whole wedding party and moor them on one of stunning Lake Powell’s secluded beaches for a ceremony and reception like no other. Whether opting for a casual beach barbecue or a catered affair featuring white linen and china dinner service, Forever Resorts professional and eager-to-please staff can help make any dream wedding a reality.
Houseboats have dozens of amenities, including private staterooms, a top-deck hot tub and waterslide, satellite TV, front deck barbecue grill and spacious, climate-controlled living areas. Couples using these floating homes on the water as their mode of transportation AND “base of operations” for the big day have more choices when staging their outdoor events than ever before.
* Reserve multiple houseboats and save: brides and grooms booking two or more houseboats and choosing a catering option at Lake Mead or Lake Powell can receive an extra day rental aboard the houseboats for FREE.
* Book a 2011 or 2012 Forever Resorts wedding by Dec. 30, 2011 and receive complimentary, one-day personal watercraft rentals for the bride and groom (where available).
* Group rates for on shore lodging or staying aboard houseboats at the marina may also be arranged (where available).
* Not combinable with other offers; blackout restrictions may apply.
ABOUT FOREVER RESORTS
Forever Resorts is an exceptional collection of destinations providing hospitality services throughout the world. The company focuses on properties with access to nature and one-of-a-kind surroundings for vacations, including houseboating adventures. Since 1981, Forever Resorts has provided custom-built luxury rental houseboats for use at numerous lake and national park destinations across the United States. Its manufacturing facility – Fun Country Marine Industries builds and maintains the Forever Resort fleet. Houseboats are manufactured in a variety of sizes and amenities and contain environmental features such as energy-efficient or LED lighting, low-flow water fixtures, zero water discharge into the surrounding body of water, carbon-monoxide reduction through the use of SafeCO™ generators and the most fuel-efficient engines available, along with solar-enhanced electric systems. Boats built by Fun Country also include carpeting and cabinet tops made from recycled materials. All Forever Houseboats are National Marine Manufacturing Association certified and built to ABYC and U.S. Coast Guard specifications.