Say “I Do” Under the Sun or Stars in Crescent Beach
With spectacular ocean views and a romantic boardwalk along a mile of pristine beach, Inn by the Sea provides a dramatic and memorable backdrop for wedding receptions and unparalleled photography
Inn by the Sea can accommodate weddings up to 150 people in their ocean view rooms or tented on the lawn. The spaces available for various aspects of your celebration include: two meeting rooms, the Cove room, the outdoor terrace, the fire pit, the side lawn, five acres of indigenous seaside plantings, and access to the beautiful sandy Crescent Beach the Inn is famous for.
If your dream includes special presentation, the Inn is ready to accommodate your technology needs with drop down screens, LCDs, a fully integrated sound system, and high-speed Internet, both wired and wireless. And for couples seeking a green venue, Inn by the Sea has achieved Green Lodging Certification from Maine's Department of Environmental Protection.
The Crescent Room
The Inn’s premier ocean view meeting room provides 1,300 square feet of divisible column-free event space, beautiful for a rehearsal dinner of up to 80 people. Both sections have access to the outside terrace with views of their beautiful gardens and of the pristine ocean beyond. The rooms have been designed with built-in state of the art presentation technology including LCD projectors and drop down screens for slide show presentations of the couple’s lives together, and a fully integrated sound system with high speed Internet access for wired-in sound.
The Cove Room
The luxurious private dining room is graced with a conference table and comfortable seating for up to 12 guests. With its garden and ocean views, the Cove Room is a lovely choice for a small private dinner party.
Outdoor weddings are easily accommodated at Inn by the Sea on their large level lawn overlooking the ocean. Graceful, beautifully planted gardens surround the lawn with an ever-changing display from indigenous seasonal plantings, nesting birds and brilliantly-colored butterflies. Up to 150 seated guests can be accommodated at 60-inch round tables within the weatherproof tent, and a clear or shaded top can be selected depending on the amount of sunlight desired.
The lawn, gardens, outside terrace and fire pit areas are available for social and team-building activities.
Inn by the Sea Wedding Packages Include:
· Private consultation with our Wedding Specialist
· A Tasting for the Bride & Groom
· One-hour cocktail reception featuring Chef’s Hors D’Oeuvres and display presentation
· Formal Plated Dinner or Stationed Presentations
· Customized Wedding Cake with seasonal garnish
· Freshly brewed regular and decaffeinated coffees and selection of fine teas
· Champagne Toast
· White or Ivory linens with white padded Garden Chairs
· Ocean view lawn for your ceremony
· Complimentary Two Night Accommodations for Bride & Groom
All outdoor events will be held under a tent as contracted by the Inn. Tent enhancements are available and your Wedding Specialist will be happy to discuss enhancement options with you.
For couples seeking a smaller, more intimate wedding, the Inn’s elopement package provides the closeness and romance you desire without the stress of a larger event.
The Elopement Package Includes:
· A two night stay in one of our ocean view guest rooms
· In room: arrangement of fresh long stemmed roses, bottle of wine, fresh fruit and fine cheeses
· Your ceremony on ocean front or side lawn with backdrop of lovely gardens and Ocean
· Champagne Toast for you and your witnesses (up to 4) at the ceremony
· Candlelit, three-course dinner for two at Sea Glass Restaurant.
· Honeymoon breakfast in-room
· Couples massage in our full-service spa (optional)
About Inn by the Sea:
The eco-luxury Inn by the Sea is located on Crescent Beach in the charming coastal town of Cape Elizabeth, just minutes from Portland. Selected one of Tripadvisor’s Top Ten Green Hotels worldwide and Top 100 Hotels in US & Canada by Travel & Leisure. For more information, please log onto www.innbythesea.com. For reservations, please call 1-800-888-4287.