SpaFinder's 10 Picks for Great Bridal/Bachelorette Getaways
SpaFinder.com’s 10 Picks for Great Bridal/Bachelorette Getaways Include:
- Cabo Azul Resort (San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico): Reserve the Crystal Champagne Terrace Suite, a private rooftop oasis with a crystal whirlpool tub, where you can enjoy treatments like the jade facials and hot stone massages.
- Eau Spa by Cornelia at The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach (Manalapan, Florida): With a whimsical design, you’ll feel like you’re walking on air before the big day. The spa offers bird-cage inspired chairs suspended above reflecting pools and a stop and scrub bar.
- Golden Door Spa (Escondido, California): If you and your girlfriends are looking to lose some extra weight before the big day, the Golden Door Spa provides all-inclusive customized fitness, nutrition, and beauty programs.
- Chateau Elan (Braselton, Georgia): This European style health spa offers massage, nail, and facial parties any day of the week; you can even get wine from their award-winning vineyard.
- Half Moon (Montego Bay, Jamaica): From one of the only resorts to have their own romance concierge on staff, the spa vows to give you and your loved ones a fabulous wedding experience.
- Lakeview at Fontana (Bryson City, North Carolina): Celebrate your last days of single life at this boutique style spa that specializes in fun packages like “Girl’s Night In” and “The Grown-Up Girl’s Slumber Party”.
- Qua Baths and Spa at Caesar’s Palace (Las Vegas, Nevada): Get your girls together for a high-energy weekend in Sin City where spa-ing and socializing is complemented by the communal bath pools, laconium sauna, and arctic ice room.
- The Residence & Spa of the One & Only Royal Mirage (Dubai, United Arab Emirates): This spa includes the Health and Beauty Institute, home to a traditional Oriental hammam, where, in the days of the Sultans, brides-to-be and their close friends would spend hours hanging out and receiving spa treatments.
- Reflections Spa at Grand Cascades (Hamburg, New Jersey): Located just 1 hour from NYC, this spa calms the pre-wedding jitters in their Bridal Suite, which boasts mani/pedi, makeup, and hairstyling stations. Grooms can take advantage of the Gentlemen’s Corner and relax with a facial, massage, haircut, shave, or manicure.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, California): Combining elegance and old-Hollywood glamour, this spa lets you feel like a celebrity with treatments like the glowing gold facial and red carpet ready package.
SpaFinder.com is an affiliate of Brenda's Wedding Blog