Cozy Up with Your Loved One with Keswick Hall's Special Valentine's Day Weekend Package
Although February is just around the corner, there is still time to book an amazingly romantic escape for Valentine's Day. Keswick Hall at Monticello, the 48-room Orient-Express luxury hotel nestled on 600 acres of lush Virginia countryside known as Keswick Estate, recently announced a special Valentine's Day weekend package. Located just six miles east of Charlottesville, VA, this English country-style property is set amidst rolling hillsides, an Arnold-Palmer designed golf course and a variety of award-winning vineyards – a profoundly romantic setting for couples desiring a Valentine's Day weekend getaway.
As if the setting isn't romance-inducing enough, Keswick Hall's Valentine's Day Weekend package will surely warm the heart. With two nights of luxurious accommodations, delectable cuisine, soothing spa services and personalized romantic touches, Keswick Hall is the place to be for an unrivaled Valentine's Day experience. The Valentine's Day Weekend Package includes:
• Two nights of luxurious accommodations in a Signature Room
• Welcome amenity of sparkling wine on arrival
• Dinner for two at the award-winning Fossett's Restaurant
• $200 spa credit per room which can be applied to the Couple's Massage or preferred spa services
• Romantically detailed room by Keswick's own Love Butler*
Rates from $510.00 per room per night (minimum two nights)
February 12 &13 or February 13 & 14, 2010
* The Love Butler is Keswick's best kept secret during Valentine's Day, making sure every room has a CD of love songs, sprinkled rose petals and chocolate dipped strawberries for that extra romantic touch. To make things even more amorous for the couple, guests can request their favorite love songs prior to arrival. The attention to detail and romantic setting at Keswick Hall will truly make this upcoming Valentine's Day a weekend to remember.
To book this special Valentine's Day Weekend Package, please call 888-778-2565 or visit Keswick's website.