Hermitage Bay, Antigua’s high-end all-inclusive resort, has extended the ‘book by’ date of their special stay seven, pay six Christmas Offer to December 20. And now guests have another reason to book: on Christmas Eve Hermitage Bay’s gift to guests is a day to play (or learn) beach cricket with one of the great names in West Indies cricket, Richie Richardson.
Book by December 20, 2010 and receive:
* Complimentary Suite Upgrade (Book a Beachfront Suite -receive an upgrade to a Hillside Pool Suite)
* VIP Meet & Greet for easy access through customs and immigration
* Airport transfers to and from the resort
* Unlimited watersports equipment & instruction (kayak, snorkel, windsurf, sunfish/hobie cat sailing)
* All beverages including house wines and premium branded liquor
* All meals, including: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, hors d'oeuvres at cocktail time and dinner
Distinguished as the resort to visit in Antigua by TripAdvisor’s popularity index, Hermitage Bay’s 25 spacious, freestanding Cottage Suites, and over 140 acres of lush undeveloped land provides guests a true feeling of being transported to their own private island. This ultra luxurious all-inclusive resort offers a range of complimentary culinary classes with Executive Chef, Dezi Banham, tours of the resort’s new organic garden, and customized color therapy spa treatments designed by German holistic product line, Dorissima, providing guests endless wellness experiences.
Rates start at $1,575USD per couple, per night and are all-inclusive, for stays from December 20, 2010 to January 9, 2011.