Best known for golf courses where guests occasionally take a mulligan off the first tee, Villas of Grand Cypress has become a favorite destination for couples taking their “second shot” at marriage, as well.
Smaller, intimate wedding ceremonies for the couple’s “second time around” are so popular that Villas of Grand Cypress has created its Mulligan Wedding Package for the ultimate second celebration, as well as a renewal of vows.
Designed to accommodate two to 36 guests (ideal for a 9-hole mini-tournament) and to fit the bride and groom’s every need, the Mulligan Wedding Package includes:
- Ceremony setting on the resort’s exquisite grounds
- Minister or officiant (upon request, additional $150 fee)
- Club Suite for one night
- In-room His & Hers Massage
- Romantic dinner for two in Nine18, the resort’s signature dining experience
- Chocolate covered strawberries and champagne (delivered to room)
- Commemorative gift
- An anniversary return trip good for up to 18 months at a special rate
The Mulligan Wedding Package begins at $469, plus tax and resort fee. Other add-ons include ceremonial cake for the wedding party and guests, additional Club Suite nights at reduced rates and golf on the resort’s Jack Nicklaus Signature courses.
Villas of Grand Cypress, an award-winning resort centrally located in Orlando, provides a secure, secluded, natural environment on 1,500 manicured acres that are perfect for peace, quiet and pure relaxation. Bordered by lush palms, tall pines, manicured hedges and brightly colored flower beds, the resort’s spacious accommodations are ideally positioned along the fairways and waterways of its 45 holes of championship golf.