Brides- and grooms-to-be can turn their special day into a personalized, event-filled weekend with four new romantic escape itineraries from David Beahm Destinations and Colonial Williamsburg. David Beahm Destinations is the latest addition to the David Beahm brand, led by David Beahm, one of the bridal industry’s most prominent wedding designers.
David Beahm emphasizes style, quality and originality. A combination of creativity and tradition make David a favorite of celebrities, socialites and CEOs, but his roots in the foothills of Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains and an apprenticeship in his godfather’s flower shop keep him grounded while he travels the world, transforming venues from Manhattan to the Mediterranean. David is an expert at incorporating a client’s personal style into any wedding and strives to make each wedding he touches unique and memorable. He is a frequent guest on national television programs, and his work appears regularly in such publications as Town & Country, People, The New York Times, Brides and Elle Décor.
These exclusive new bridal itineraries enhance Colonial Williamsburg’s already enticing romance offerings, pampering guests while immersing them in the serene beauty of one of America’s most beloved and iconic locations. Boasting access to exclusive locales and steeped in Southern hospitality, Colonial Williamsburg weddings, commitment ceremonies, or bachelor/bachelorette weekends through David Beahm Destinations will create unforgettable memories. Colonial Williamsburg, located in Williamsburg, Virginia and just 45 minutes by plane from New York City, is one of the premiere destination partners for this new venture.
“David Beahm Destinations is an exciting and logical extension of our brand and an opportunity to help bring our clients to some of the most coveted destinations and hotel properties in the world,” said David Beahm. “As a Virginia native, I know The Colonial Williamsburg Hospitality Group offers impeccable customer service in an elegant setting, and it is with great pleasure that we turn to one of America’s premier historic locations as one of our first destination partners.”
The Governor’s Royal Wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for brides, commitment ceremonies, honeymoons and recommitment ceremonies. David Beahm’s style meets the elegance and charm of Colonial Williamsburg for an unforgettable and magical event. Itinerary highlights include:
· The couple’s nuptials, a lavish wedding ceremony in the Royal Gardens of the Governor’s Palace
· First-class accommodations for guests
· Group access to the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club and The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
· Separate activities for the bride’s and groom’s attendants
· Cocktails in the garden and a formal dinner reception at the Inn
· Romantic candlelit dinner for the couple by Chef de Cuisine Travis Brust in their Williamsburg Inn suite
· On-site david beahm design coordinator to ensure that every detail is executed to perfection
For time-honored weekend events associated with weddings or commitment ceremonies, guests can take advantage of getaway itineraries specially crafted with wedding travel in mind. Perfect for a bachelor/bachelorette party or a weekend away with that special someone, guests will revel in whimsy, unparalleled service and attention to detail as they relax and celebrate with David Beahm getaways.
The Lords’ Escape itinerary is for bachelor parties or a relaxing retreat with the guys and includes:
· A two-night stay for nine in a Colonial House on Duke of Gloucester Street, with full butler service
· Customized pantry and bar
· Cigars and a mid-day barbeque on the Gold Course at the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
· Gaming and oysters at Chowning’s Tavern
The Ladies Outing itinerary, crafted as a bachelorette weekend, includes:
· Behind-the-scenes access to the Colonial Williamsburg Costume Design Center
· A horse-drawn carriage tour of Colonial Williamsburg’s Historic Area
· Mint juleps and croquet at sunset in the Queen’s Garden
· An afternoon at The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg
· Intimate wine-pairing dinner with Executive Chef Rhys Lewis
· Accommodations at the Williamsburg Inn, with private butler and customized pantry
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is a not-for-profit educational institution and cultural destination dedicated to the preservation, restoration, interpretation, and presentation of 18th-century Williamsburg, VA. The Foundation’s mission “that the future may learn from the past” extends from within the Historic Area to the first-class Colonial Williamsburg Hotels experience to lecture series in and out of Williamsburg. With the award-winning Revolutionary City®, Colonial Williamsburg demonstrates its undertaking to expand its thought-provoking programming as well as its dedication to cultural and historical authenticity. Guests are invited to be part of the story as they enjoy: educational and entertaining programming in the Historic Area and at the Colonial Williamsburg Art Museums; the WILLIAMSBURG brand and shopping experience, offering a variety of home products inspired by the destination; The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg; the Golden Horseshoe Golf Club; fine dining; and the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels.