Ring in New Year at Hermitage Bay with Stay 7, Pay 6 Holiday Offer
As the temperature drops, Antigua’s high-end all-inclusive Hermitage Bay resort encourages travelers to put away their winter coats for the holidays with their stay seven, pay six Christmas offer.
Book by November 10, 2010 and receive:
- Complimentary Suite Upgrade (Book a Beachfront Suite and receive an upgrade to a Hillside Pool Suite)
- VIP Meet & Greet for easy access through customs and immigration
- Airport transfers to and from the resort
- Unlimited watersports equipment/instruction (kayak, snorkel, windsurf, sunfish/hobie cat)
- All beverages including house wines and premium branded liquor
- All meals, including: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, hors d'oeuvres at cocktail time and dinner
Distinguished as the resort to visit in Antigua by TripAdvisor’s popularity index, Hermitage Bay’s 25 spacious, freestanding Cottage Suites, and over 140 acres of lush undeveloped land provides guests a true feeling of being transported to their own private island. This ultra luxurious all-inclusive resort offers a range of complimentary culinary classes with Executive Chef, Dezi Banham, tours of the resort’s new organic garden, and customized color therapy spa treatments designed by German holistic product line, Dorissima, providing guests endless wellness experiences.