National search for brides planning 2010 weddings
Tying the knot in 2010 and want to tell the world about it? Weddingbells is adding seven contributors to its blogger team in a national search for Canadian brides, who are in various stages of planning 2010 weddings.
Contenders can enter the Weddingbells Blogger Search until September 4, 2009 in one of seven categories:
• Traditional - the traditional bells and whistles of a church ceremony, big party, sit-down dinner, toasts, dancing…the works
• Intimate - a teeny-tiny, ultra-romantic soiree for as many as 10 guests, and as few as two
• Luxury - desiring the finer things in life, with an over-the-top wedding to match, where no expense is spared
• Eco - bringing environmental awareness to a wedding, a green bride will ensure the care of the planet is paramount
• Alternative - saying “I do” while bungee jumping, or under water, this wedding is totally outside the box
• Bride Again - this bride has been at the altar before but is excited to do it again, with a fabulous celebration
• Destination - an exotic locale is what this bride and her mister have decided on for their dream day
Interested brides can submit a photo and blog entry (250 words) detailing why they are the perfect Weddingbells blogger. The editors of Weddingbells will shortlist two finalists for each category, and the 14 semifinalists will then be narrowed to a final seven by a public vote.
All seven finalists will have their big day featured in Real Weddings on www.weddingbells.ca. One lucky winner, selected by the voting public, will have their wedding featured in the pages of Weddingbells magazine and win a trip for two to the El Dorado Casita Royale in the Riviera Maya, Mexico, courtesy of Signature Vacations.
Full details are available at www.weddingbells.ca/bloggersearch
Weddingbells is the modern, savvy, style-conscious Canadian bride-to-be's authority on all aspects of wedding planning including: fashion, beauty, reception details, registry and honeymoon travel. Weddingbells publishes five different editions twice annually, targeting 11 different regional areas across the country.
About St. Joseph Media
St. Joseph Media publishes Weddingbells, Mariage Québec, FASHION Magazine, Toronto Life, WHERE Canada magazines, Canadian Family, Quill & Quire and Ottawa Magazine. St. Joseph Media is a division of St. Joseph Communications, Canada's largest privately owned communications company, with four distinct business platforms: content, print, documents and media.