Just received the following email from Brettan . . .
WS Publishing Group is publishing a new book on DIY Wedding projects, and Brettan is looking to track down the coolest and most creative DIY wedding projects around. If any DIY brides would like to be included in the book, please send in your project contributions. This is sure to be a wonderful opportunity for creative people to get their projects published, seen by millions of brides, and plug their blog or company.
Here are the details (please be sure to share this with anyone who might be interested)
Send Brettan as many projects as you like. If project/s are chosen, you will have those pages in the book attributed to you and your company. If you have a craft-related company, you'll also go in the Resources section. Free advertising, hooray!
Brettan would need the following information for each project:
· Your full name, company, and website
· Materials needed (include necessary resources)
· Approx cost of materials and tools
· Approx time needed for this project (i.e. three months out from the wedding date)
· Steps needed to complete the project and any tips
· A photo of the completed product
· Photos of the important steps of the project
NOTE: Photos must be print-quality, meaning taken on the highest-resolution setting on your camera, about 2 MB in size or larger. Since you will be sending several large photos, please use the free email service www.MailBigFile.com to email me at Brettan@WeddingSolutions.com.
Please Note: while there is no monetary compensation for contributing, this is a cool opportunity to get your DIY projects seen by millions of people. WS Publishing Group's wedding books are carried in all major bookstores across the US and Canada, as well as on Amazon.com, and have sold millions of copies. The DIY projects will also appear on the social networking site for weddings, WedSpace.com.
Please contact Brettan with any questions.
Projects relating to any aspect of the wedding are welcome, but here are the general categories being covered:
- Save the Dates
- Attire: dying shoes, simple alterations on dress, flower girl attire, etc
- Hairpieces: flowers, birdcage veils
- Floral arrangements
- Ring pillow/box
- Ceremony décor: altar, seat covers, wreaths, garlands, etc
- Décor: chandeliers, signs
- Photos at wedding
- Table numbers
- Boutonnières for groom and groomsmen
- Gifts for wedding party
- Emergency package for bride
- Ceremony programs
- Accessories for your dog
- Cake, desserts
- Bar: personalized wine labels
- Music playlists
- Thank you cards
- Photo albums