One Atlantic Announces "First Wave' of Memorable Weddings Over the Sea Experiences
Specialty Food and Beverage Pairings, World-Class Gourmet Catering Highlights of Wedding Packages at First Non-Casino, Over-Water Venue in Atlantic City, Opening Summer 2009
What a view to say "I do." When One Atlantic opens in Atlantic City in summer 2009, it will be the region's only non-casino, fully over-water event venue, stretching 100 yards out into the Atlantic Ocean and featuring ocean views from every possible room arrangement in its 10,000 square feet of event space and additional 2,500-square-foot terrace.
Complementing the breathtaking views are elegance and ease: One Atlantic has announced packaged wedding experiences that make planning that special day a piece of (wedding) cake for the bride and groom.
International food and bar pairings, creative seasonal menus overseen by acclaimed culinary specialist Jon Weinrott, and carefully selected experts providing everything from live entertainment to ice sculptures make One Atlantic a true "one-stop" wedding experience. The venue even has a special mixologist to prepare a signature drink fit for any toast, and a professional forager for eco-conscious couples interested in local foods and environmental sustainability.
Couples can choose to have it all - as evidenced by the "Full Service" wedding experience - or select from a menu of options to create a customized event. Regardless, One Atlantic weddings will be tailored to suit the bride and groom's wants and needs to plan and execute their most special of days.
The One Atlantic Full Service Wedding Experience is based on 150 guests at $50,000 inclusive of tax and service, featuring the following for a five hour event:
• One hour cocktail and reception with open bar, selection of five butlered hors d’oeuvres and an artisanal cheese and antipasto station
• Seasonal three-course dinner with pre-selected entrée
• Champagne toast
• Custom One Atlantic linens
• Floral arrangements including the bride’s bouquet, three bouquets for attendants, parents’ corsages and boutonieres, flowers for the ceremony and table arrangements
• Photographer for seven hours
• Bridal room
• Concierges located throughout the pier to direct guests
• Expert wedding planner to help coordinate all arrangements
Seasonal cuisine selections may include gourmet, regional or ethnic specialties such as:
• Sea Bass with white asparagus and a blood orange emulsion with celery root and parsnip pure
• Panko crusted chicken breast stuffed with crab meat topped with a lemon caper beurre blanc sauce
• Salmon with a basil and pistachio mousse and white balsamic syrup
• Sea scallops wrapped in sole with gingered apple salad and lemon confit
• Grilled veal chop with figs and gorgonzola butter
• "Just Mango" shortcake layered with spiced mangos, macerated berries, fresh whipped cream and margarita glaze
Other special features can include:
• Your own custom designed cocktail created by our One Atlantic mixologist
• Foods personally selected fresh from local farms and fisheries by our expert forager
• Couture wedding cake
• Live entertainment
For further information, see www.oneatlanticevents.com. To speak with someone personally regarding questions or to make reservations, please call 609-343-9902 or email email@example.com.