Before today's holiday bridal shower inspiration board, I wanted to let you know about our Cyber Monday Sale in our wedding boutique. Receive Free Ground Shipping on all orders totaling $25 or more. Shop all this week, as the sale continues thru Sunday December 7th. (new bridal rhinestone tees, hoodies and pants were added over the weekend - more items to be added this week)
I LOVE this idea! Bluefly has launched Wedding 2.0 - an online boutique for soon-to-be brides, grooms, bridesmaids, family and friends.
You simply choose your role in the wedding by selecting either "I'm in it" or "I'm invited." You'll then be presented with options to find the exact right thing to wear (up to 40% off).
If you choose to shop by Wedding Type and you're in the wedding, you can choose from:
- The All Dressed in Black Wedding
- The Garden Party Wedding
- The Little Bitty Dress Wedding
- The Sex and the City Wedding
Shopping by Wedding Party, you can choose from:
- Gifts for the Happy Couple
- Honeymoon Essentials
- Mother of the Bride
- Shoes, Handbags & Accessories
If you're invited to the wedding, you can browse selections by Wedding Attire or Wedding Type which includes:
- The Black Tie Wedding
- The Civil Ceremony
- The Destination Wedding
- The Semi-Formal Wedding
I think this way of shopping for wedding fashions is ingenious. The Bluefly Wedding 2.0 tagline says it best: "with this click, I thee wear".
This post is for the guys - in particular for those looking to outfit the men at casual dress weddings. Wedding Tropics offers casual wedding clothes for men including men's wedding shirts, men's wedding suits and men's wedding pants. The linen, cotton or silk shirts can be ordered to match any bridal color and style scheme.
For those planning beach or destination weddings - would you consider having the guys wear casual attire instead of the more common jacket with trousers?
On Monday I featured a black and white damask wedding inspiration board. Today, I decided to keep with that color theme and showcase several unique wedding favors that you could either use with damask weddings or other events.
Shopping Resources: (top to bottom, left to right)
• "Timeless Traditions" Elegant Black & White Glass Photo Coasters
• Monogram Wedding Pillow Candy Favor
• Hugs & Kisses From Mr. and Mrs.! Scented Soaps
• Satin Bow + White Circular Label with Color Dotted Border Favor Kit
• Silver Plated Make Up Mirrors
• Personalized Mint Tin - Black Toile
• Elegant Black & White Crystals Flower Candle Holder
• Flourish Favor Boxes
Weekly Wedding Tip
brought to you by bridalguide.com
"Don't be tempted to economize on invitation postage costs by using bulk-rate. First-class is a must if you don't want your invitations to get held up in the mail or even lost."
The following are great options for your first-class invitation mailings:
1. Love Stamps: The post office just released 3 new love and wedding themed stamps on June 10th.
2. Personalized Stamps: Web sites like Occasion Invasion, White Wedding and Perfect Postage offer wedding stamps where you can choose among pre-made designs or customize designs with your monogram or names to create actual US postage. Other web sites like Photo Stamps and Picture It Postage allow you to create real postage using your own photos or images. I am sure your guests will love receiving your wedding invitation with a personalized stamp.
Sample Invitation with custom Bride and Groom postage from Photo Stamps, Birds in Love, Celebrate with Us, and Blue Chocolate Flower by Marbia Studios, I Do design by Marie7990, Flip Flop Postage Stamp design by Michelle Mospens (perfect for destination weddings)