Today's blog post is a flashback to the stunning wedding inspiration board created by Laura of Eye Candy Creative Studio for the spring season. My favorite part of this post is that Laura shares with us beautiful details for each photo so you can easily implement the elements into your wedding or party. Laura had written the following . . .
"Happy Spring! Weddings in the spring are so beautiful because I think the color choices are so abundant to choose from. Soft pastels are always a win-win and the pops of color we get from all the blooming colors of the season. Instead of going bright, why not try a 'softer' or muted shade? Maybe a nice soft, romantic melon? I personally LOVE this color & really believe it can be paired up with some amazing accent colors as well. How about a melon & grey color scheme? Or pair melon with yellow & a soft pink? The possibilities with this shade are endless & make for a beautiful color palette."
2. This gorgeous dress is a perfect choice for your bridesmaids as it compliments this season so well with it's sleeveless floor length style.
3. Mini cakes are still a popular trend & when combined with ruffled icing - you just can't go wrong! These would be a stunning addition to your display. Have your baker make several smaller mini cakes & design them in different shades of your color to get that 'ombre' look across your dessert buffet.
5. Outdoor spring weddings are the perfect time to use beautiful parasols - especially these parasols with the flower design on the top. How sweet of a photo is this? . . . having the flower girls carry them - priceless!
6. "Words" are still a very popular addition to wedding décor. This wedding sign that spells out 'cake' is the perfect shade of melon & would make a great accent on the cake table.
7. Amazing flowers will give you amazing photos. These are no exception with the gorgeous shades of melon accented with grey tones making this bouquet stand out.
8. Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! These shoes are GORGEOUS. This pair deserves to be shown in ALL of your photos. If you find shoes as fabulous as this, make sure to get them on film.
9. Wedding favors are a great way to get creative. Send your guests home with a cute favor bag full of marshmallows. Marshmallows are growing in popularity & are available in so many flavors & colors now.
10. Dress your man in a soft grey suit & pair with a tie to match your spring color palette. We like this one with the subtle pattern of the dots - gives it a lot of character.
11. Looking for a different alternative for the dessert bar? Spring is the perfect time of year to try out an old fashioned sno-cone station. Have a variety of flavors ready to go for your guests to try.
12. Sometimes planning where to place the menu at a gorgeous table setting can be tricky. I love this idea of putting the decorative menu hanging off the table but securing it down with the dinner plate. Functional & beautiful.
13. Designing a focal point for the center of your table just got easy with these beautiful flowers in the white & pastel blue vases. Simple yet stunning.