Since 2011 Style to the Aisle has been a bride's runway by bringing fashion-forward bridal events that are specifically geared towards inspiring brides in creating and assembling their personal wedding style. Style to the Aisle puts together the hottest trends in bridal fashion and accessories to assist brides in defining their wedding day look and helping them celebrate their engagement in style. Michelle Davis, founder of Style to the Aisle, is joining us today with her "Top 5 Tips for Bringing Runway Inspiration to Your Wedding Day".
1. Sleek Hairstyle - Choosing a slicked back hairstyle is a great option for chic appeal. This sleek style is perfect for brides who want to wear the traditional veil or the style-sassy bride who goes for the chic headpiece. This style perfectly frames the face and is simply elegant.
2. All about the Accessories - Make a statement with accessories by adding the perfect pop of sparkle or color to your bridal look and it allows the bride to show their own individuality.
3. Add Color - Gone are the days of brides shying away from color, its no longer just for the runway....its in full effect. Ranging from sashes, overlays, underlays, and in ombre fabrics.
4. Upper Lid Love - You will not just find the dramatic smokey eyes in the top wedding trends because its all about lining the upper lid this season.
5. Pale is Out - One trend that is a thing of the past is pale skin, more brides are opting for a more sun-kissed bronze look.
PS: If you're in the Charlotte, NC area, you won't want to miss the next Style to the Aisle event on September 15th, 2013.
photos sent courtesy of Michelle Davis