Since we're just 2 days away from Valentine's Day, I wanted to share with you my favorite ideas that I have recently pinned on pinterest. And, you know what? The ideas include not just paper and crafting goodies - but yummy sweets as well.
1. Who needs real flowers for decor when you can create a paper heart bouquet?
2. It's easy to attach your love notes with these clothespin love arrows.
3. Place an everlasting rose at each place setting with this printable PDF of Red Paper Roses & Leaves.
4. These Raspberry S'more Macarons are beyond cute and I love the heart shape.
5. The Cranberry Cookie Pops will look sweet as a cookie bouquet or wrapped individually as gifts.
6. These Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies are just too adorable and so clever.
7. You won't get a cavity from this super adorable Ruffle Cake Valentine's Box.