Top 6 Unique Ideas for Wedding Table Setting Decorations
I have so many ideas saved in my Table Settings Board on pinterest, I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you today. Here are my top six favorites and you will see that fresh fruit & veggies play a big role in this round-up. It's likely because it's farmers market season, but also because it's such a cost effective way to decorate.
1. Using fresh veggies as both the centerpiece and the hor d'oeuvres
2. Presenting the menu as a folded drop-down under the place setting
3. Stamping or painting the table number onto the table runner
4. Using fresh veggies, flowers, ferns, and/or herbs as an accent at each place setting
5. Creating a fresh lemon boat for place cards at summer events
6. Folding napkins as bows with the napkin ring placed in the center
And, of course, there are so many more ideas I could share with you - but these are the ones I'm loving at the moment. To see many more ideas, please visit my table setting pinterest board.