Flasks are underrated but make great gifts
Flasks are such an underrated, unique present! Who couldn’t use a flask?
Talk about versatility, just imagine, if you will, the following scenarios with a unique, personalized flask:
- A concert where mixed drinks are $12 but a large coke is $4. You do the math.
- A football/sports game where a little vial of vodka can be easily concealed in a large hoodie or coat.
- A Mad Men themed party.
- A poker table. You’re a shark, drink like one!
- A wedding, especially when there’s no open bar.
- Any night on the town. Let’s face it. Drinks are expensive. Spiking your own drink with a flask won’t break the bank.
- Family holidays. You know the type. It’s a shrimp cocktail hold the shrimp kind of gathering.
- The In-Law’s house. Definitely need to pre-game that.
- Golf course. When the 11th hole comes around…you’re going to need a pick-me-up. Enter trusty flask.
- New Year’s Eve Time Square. You’re trapped. Buzz is wearing off and your cold, except, wait, you have a flask!
The best part? Flasks know no gender. Males and females alike can benefit from the contents and discreetness of a petite drink carrier. What a perfect bridesmaid or groomsmen gift!
Be the hero. Buy a flask. Better yet, make it personalized. Become the gift-giving God/Goddess you were destined to be.
All flasks shown above and more are available for purchase at Groomsshop.com.
This post has been provided by our new sponsor Groom Shop