I love being sent fun and inspiring shoots to share with you - like this one from BLUSH Weddings. This bold and bright 80's inspiration shoot is perfect for hip young couples looking to have a modern colorful wedding. The color palette of turqousie, gold, and hot pink exudes vibrant playfulness.
Before we get to the remainder of the photos, Tami of BLUSH joins us with her . . .
4 Tips For Adding an 80's Twist to Your Modern Wedding
1. Use bold – contrasting colors.
2. Don’t be afraid to go a little big with your hair (big…but chic)
3. Go fun and relaxed with attire
4. Have a candy bar with popular candies from the 1980s (pop rocks, sour patch kids, ring pops, etc)
5. Infuse music from the 80s in your grand entrance
Don't you just LOVE the wedding gown?
Coordinator & Co-designer - Tami Smallwood, BLUSH Weddings LLC
Photographer - Dana Alyce, The Gold Lust
Hairstylist - Holly Burnham
Co-Designer - Bella Fiori Floral Design (Elliocott City, MD)
Venue – The University of Notre Dame of Maryland
Chair Rental - Party Plus (Glen Burnie)
Paper Goods - designed by Tami Smallwood at BLUSH Weddings LLC
Dress – Amanda Ritchey Boutique in Parkville, MD
Make Up Artist - Melissa Mangrum, About Face Beauti
Accessories & Jewelry - Tasha Pope of Beauty Mark Accessories
Model Credits - Melanie Blankenship and Travis Marley