With the 4th of July being only 2 days away, I wanted to share with you some of the lovely DIY decorationsBHG.com that can be found at . Not only are these great for Independence Day, but they can easily be used for any backyard party you have planned, including upcoming summer wedding events.
1. Three graduated containers filled with florist foam soaked in water and blooms pressed in.
2. Paper lanterns around glass votives that are filled with water and a small bunch of florals.
3. Handful of white blooms with stars and stripes pinwheels added in
4. Fill rustic buckets and watering cans with sand and add in red, white and blue pinwheels
5. Fold 2" sections of a patriotic streamer accordion style, then wrap each section string
6. Fill a basket with decorative green grass, baseballs and red/blue croquet balls, topped of with flags
More detailed DIY instructions for the above and additional 4th of July decorations can be found at BHG.com
and stay tuned . . . coming up early this afternoon will be our contest winner announcement for the AB Designs Wood Frame and the launch of a brand new contest . . .