Today we are joined by guest blogger Mark Salgdo, co-owner House of Salgado in Toronto, Canada. Mark will be sharing with us the trends in wedding attire for gentleman. And, a bit later Mark returns with the Top Spring Fashion Tips
above photos courtesy of House of Salgado
Today's trend in wedding attire for gentleman is a night-life suit which is a black tone-on-tone fine wool suit without satins rather than a tuxedo. The black tone-on-tone suit is elegant with subtle detail while stylish and formal with a high two-button front, slight roped shoulder with slightly tapered sleeves, and pants have no pleats with tapered leg. These well styled suits give greater flexibility to the wearer and allows for greater self expression.
For a formal wedding look the black tone-on-tone suit (night-life suit) can be coordinated with:
• Formal white French cuff and French front fly shirt.
• Black onyx or gold cuff-links make a great accent.
• A vest adds a touch of formability and style.
• A formal black and white neck tie or silver grey tie can adds a touch of elegance.
• White silk pocket puff makes a nice touch if you wish.
• Formal black patten shoes finish the look.
The black tone-on-tone suit can also be worn with a cummerbund and bow tie as well as suspenders for a totally different look.
After the formalities you can change the look completely by adding colour, such as an earthy red tie and a colorful striped shirt which will give you a stylish look for the evening.
The trend for wedding attire for gentleman is stylish and flexible.
Please check back in a little bit when the Top Spring Fashion Tips are shared with us from House of Salgado.